Saturday, February 2, 2013

Prop Stuff and student gallery

If I don't post this stuff now, I never will. They've been sitting on my computer for a while.

 If you can't tell, this is an alien killer plasma staff blade thing. I'm just tired of messing with it, but I figured why not post it.


These were all in the CGMA Fall 2012 student gallery for Fundamentals of Design. The cow head brain thing was also mine. I thought it was funny that Derek posted my notes to him about corrections in the gallery. That guy taught me a lot. Highly recommended class, but be warned that you need to know a thing or two about drawing and painting, or else you'll be like me and have to learn photoshop on the fly.
Here's a link: http://www.cgma2dacademy.com/student-gallery-fall-term-2012.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment